Help and advice please ladies.

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
:hi:

Ok so this is my first month TTC after a mc, I have read a lot about you ladies temping, I don't and never have done it myself as with my DD I fell pregnant fourth cycle and with my previous pregnancy (sadly misscarried) fell pregnant second cycle, but I'm so worried getting pregnant is going to take a long time this time :shrug:

I'm using opks, but I'm thinking of temping. Could you ladies give me some information on temping, I know nothing about it, do I need to buy a special thermometer? I'm clueless :dohh:

I'd really appreciate any input ladies. :flower:

I use a basic thermometer that I bought at my local grocery store. It only shows to the tenth of a degree (for example, 97.5) but it has worked great for me. You can see my chart in my signature if you click on my ticker. You want to take your temp at the same time every morning, and after at least 3 hours of solid sleep. I take my temp between 7 and 7:30 every morning. I use fertilityfriend to chart, and it really helps to show which day I ovulate on. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->