Help and Advice....

KMckay

Reaction score
Well where do i start? I suppose the start....

I met my boyfriend 2years ago and fell pregnant unexpectdly after 4months of being intimate. I was 20 at the time and felt young and scared. I managed to pluck up the courage to tell my parents 3 weeks later but they were 'dissapointed' i had a holiday planned the next week with my partner so my parents said i should have the time out to think about things, they wernt very supportive and neither were my friends so i thought the best option would be an abortion, doctors told me i was about 12 weeks. I went to the hospital and had to give 'birth' i seen my baby come out of me and it wasnt 12 weeks for sure, i was more 16. As soon as i left the hospital i knew it was a mistake and wanted my dreM to be over. I felt so let down by so many people, my family, friends, doctors and myself. I never knew i was already attacthed to my baby. Since then i have been going to.counselling and doctors to.help me get over my loss and depression. The hospital put me on the depo jag but i decided i wanted to try and have a baby, wanted to come of it october just passed. I got my first period nin february this year and it lasted for 6weeks, one day it would be very faint blood and the next it would be heavy i had phoned nhs24 and thy said it was nothing to worry about and it was my body getting back to normal. After that period finished my next ons was 5weeks later and lasted 7days. After that it was 9 weeks and lasted 6 days(3 weeks ago.it finished) iv been desperatly needing the toilet the past couple of days so i took a test this morning but its negative, what do u think is up.with my body? Is it too early to.concieve? Any help.would be appreciated. And sorry if my story has offended anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->