Help..anyone else?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by MiissMuffet, Dec 18, 2009.

1. MiissMuffet

MiissMuffet Well-Known Member

I'm finding it quite hard to breath, my chest feels real healthy, and the back (upper and lower) are really sore, and are not helping the breathing thing. is this coz baby is growing higher now and the diaphram gets all squashed up or is this something else? :shrug:

2. ~lauren~

~lauren~ Mummy to Isla

Sounds like the standard running out of space problemo! :) It's horrible, I know. I've been breathless and achey since about 28 weeks, and your rib cage is moving out a bit as well to make room for the baba. So that's what's causing the aches and breathing difficulties I think! If you're really worried though speak to your MW or GP.....just thought I'd reassure you with the fact that you're not alone! xxx

3. MiissMuffet

thankyou!! it doesnt help that its stinking hot summer here :( For once i would kill for a nice chilly winter! i also get hayfever something chronic so not a happy chappy!!
    x

4. Kelz22

Kelz22 Well-Known Member

I find it really hard to breath when Im in bed for some reason.I had to take my inhaler last night.xxx

5. MiissMuffet

dont get me started with bed!! Tis the reason i am up so late! RIbs and arms hurt when i'm on my side, I cant sleep on my tummy and i cant breath properly on my back. Takes HOURS to get to sleep and when i do start drifting off i need to pee. LOVELY time!!! xx

6. BlondieNBump

BlondieNBump Well-Known Member

I get the same hun its really awful! aww bless ya i am so glad its not hot here will be even harder to breath! xx

7. Kelz22

Kelz22 Well-Known Member

Yeah im the same hun,it takes me hours to get to sleep then I need to get up and go to the toilet lol.xxx