Help..anyone else?

MiissMuffet

Reaction score
I'm finding it quite hard to breath, my chest feels real healthy, and the back (upper and lower) are really sore, and are not helping the breathing thing. is this coz baby is growing higher now and the diaphram gets all squashed up or is this something else? :shrug:

Sounds like the standard running out of space problemo! :) It's horrible, I know. I've been breathless and achey since about 28 weeks, and your rib cage is moving out a bit as well to make room for the baba. So that's what's causing the aches and breathing difficulties I think! If you're really worried though speak to your MW or GP.....just thought I'd reassure you with the fact that you're not alone! xxx

thankyou!! it doesnt help that its stinking hot summer here :( For once i would kill for a nice chilly winter! i also get hayfever something chronic so not a happy chappy!!
x

I find it really hard to breath when Im in bed for some reason.I had to take my inhaler last night.xxx

dont get me started with bed!! Tis the reason i am up so late! RIbs and arms hurt when i'm on my side, I cant sleep on my tummy and i cant breath properly on my back. Takes HOURS to get to sleep and when i do start drifting off i need to pee. LOVELY time!!! xx

I get the same hun its really awful! aww bless ya i am so glad its not hot here will be even harder to breath! xx

dont get me started with bed!! Tis the reason i am up so late! RIbs and arms hurt when i'm on my side, I cant sleep on my tummy and i cant breath properly on my back. Takes HOURS to get to sleep and when i do start drifting off i need to pee. LOVELY time!!! xx

Yeah im the same hun,it takes me hours to get to sleep then I need to get up and go to the toilet lol.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->