Help!!! Bbt charting for the first time

Want to bemom

Reaction score
Ok,
Hubby and I have been TTC since Dec. 2011 with a MC at 7 weeks in Aug. 2012. This is the 5th cycle TTC since MC and my first cycle charting my temp. I have been waking up and temping before I get out of bed but wake up at different times (between 5am and 630am). On CD 17 I temped, got out of bed 5 mins later, took a sip of water and walked to the living room where I saw my temp did not save. I took my temp again right away, recorded it and made a note of what happened.
Can someone with experience in charting please look at my chart and tell me what you think? To me it looks all over the place. Did I O on CD 11 or CD 17? Could the dip on CD 17 be an implantation dip? (Remember, this was the day with the unsaved temp.
Thank you for help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
To be honest, it looks like you haven't O'd at all yet. When you O, you'll see a clear shift in temperature. I definitely see a rocky chart, which I know can be frustrating, but you'll need to chart for a couple months to really get a clear picture of your cycles and what it looks like when you O.

There's a program called Fertility Friend that is super easy to use and will help you determine when you O (it detects it for you). I've been using it for over a year now and I think it's great. It will also help you to learn about charting. Just follow the link in my signature and you'll be able to get an account. It's completely free, although after the first 30 days or so some neat features like the pregnancy monitor and such you have to pay for. I pay for it (they have great discounts) and LOVE it, but I did use the free version for over a year and it was just as helpful.

I hope this helped. I'd say keep bd'ing and O will show up soon! GL and lots of :dust: to you!

Thank you so much for replying. I got the fertility friend app and it looks great. I entered my info and it says O'ed on CD 13. I guess we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->