Help! BFP 9 DPO - Short LP, just started bleeding 11 DPO?

JennM85

Reaction score
Hello,

I just found out I was pregnant for the 2nd time (the first was a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks). Since my miscarriage my LP has only been 10 days long. But we had a faint positive 9 DPO, and a stronger one 10 DPO and I have quite a few pregnancy symptoms. But this AM at 11 DPO (warning - TMI) I woke up to thin, pinkish blood. Not a lot, and no pain except for a sharp pinch a hour or so beforehand.

I know it could be implantation bleeding, but is there any way me period just might start and wipe out my pregnancy because my LP is so short? Just looking for anyone else this might have happened to. One other thing to note is I am just getting over the flu, and had a low grade fever 8-10 DPO.

Thank you for any info!

Another thing I should note is that I do not have low progesterone, I got it tested this month and at 6 DPO is was 57 (Canadian measurements) which is within the normal range but on the high end.

Sorry, I have no idea. But if it's just been a light, pink, one off bleed I would imagine that is implantation bleeding. Good luck. Finger and toes crossed for you.

Now it is brown, old blood. So it does seem like implantation bleeding. Still, I will worry, hopefully for the next 9 months.

I would still love to hear anyone elses short LP pregnancy stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->