Help! BFP or evap?

B

Becksher

Hi girls,

Was just wondering if anyone can give me any advice? I know it says on the packet not to look at the test after 10 minutes but I went back after 20-30 minutes and I saw a faint smudge of pink! The other day I did a test and I thought I had seen a faint line but it disappeared before I could take a pic or show the OH! Let me know what you think :shrug: (you might have to tip the screen back)

Attachments

• P1000608.jpg
    P1000608.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 92
I can see the pink line but I have had it happen to me after like a while i looked at the test and it had a similar line but it was the urine affecting it after it dried.. but this is a diff type test so I could be wrong in this case, which I hope I am and its the start of your BFP but I would try again with an early response just incase because you might get a stronger line!!!! Keep us posted, hope its the result you want!!! :)

Sorry hun but it looks like an evap to me :cry: How many dpo are you? xxx

Sorry hun but it looks like an evap to me :cry: How many dpo are you? xxx

Hey I'm not sure. I only just came off the pill so I could very well be having withdrawal symptoms. If my cycle was the same as when I was on the pill then af will show in a couple of days but it's probably very unlikely!

Give it a couple more days and if its a BFP it will get darker babes. GL and I really hope it gets darker for you xxxx

Give it a couple more days and if its a BFP it will get darker babes. GL and I really hope it gets darker for you xxxx

Thanks :hugs: The only thing that makes me think it might not be an evap is, I've gone back and its disappeared. So now it just looks negative. Can evaps disappear?

It was just drying out hun and showing the antibody strip, it is definately BFN. Ic's are boggers for it hunny xxxx

Another Evap? :nope:

This time it didn't disappear!

BUT, I think that the pink line is too close to the test line :(

Attachments

• P1000613.jpg
    P1000613.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 35
With the new test when did the line appear?

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure. I was clearing up all the tests I'd done in the last few days :blush: and I looked at them all for good measure. That's when I noticed the line. I think it could be the one from this afternoon but I'm unsure. It's the first one where the line hasn't disappeared and there's a definite tinge of pink. I think I might just be being hopeful :cry:

The test I did this afternoon was negative but I gave up watching after 5 minutes (was feeling a bit down about it!)

I would just take a frer...that way you'll know for sure. :hugs:

Hi hun I no these tests quite well and they do give bad evaps if left for a while worse if left for a few days! I'm sorry hun I hope I'm wrong, I got my bfp with these tests at 9dpo but it was soooo faint and had no colour it wasn't until I was about 14-16dpo that I got a good line (all other tests were massively positive) and I've still got all my positive ic's :blush: lol and the lines are still there, hope so much I'm wrong and good luck hun!!! Xxx

Hi hun I no these tests quite well and they do give bad evaps if left for a while worse if left for a few days! I'm sorry hun I hope I'm wrong, I got my bfp with these tests at 9dpo but it was soooo faint and had no colour it wasn't until I was about 14-16dpo that I got a good line (all other tests were massively positive) and I've still got all my positive ic's :blush: lol and the lines are still there, hope so much I'm wrong and good luck hun!!! Xxx

Thanks, I do know that I'm probably being quite hopeful! I will test again in a few days and see if anything comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"