Help! BFP or EVAPS?

cgray55

Reaction score
Hey ladies. So the past few days I have taken a few FRER tests. I thought they were negative but after about 15-20 minutes I see distinct lines. 2 definitely have pink in them and one I'm not sure about. What are your opinions? Should I just consider them evaps since they are past the time limit? If they are indeed evaps is it normal to get them this consistently? Thanks any advice is appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_4154.jpg
    IMG_4154.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 21
Personally I would consider anything over the time limit an Evap, but FX it turns into a bfp :)

Beware the FRER evap!! I just posted in my thread a picture of a terrible evap on a frer...test again in a few days to be sure but i wont trust frer anymore because my evap came up in the time limit!!

Attachments

• FREREVAPBAD.jpg
    FREREVAPBAD.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 17
I see a progression in colour so I'd say BFP! But I'd test again to bu sure the light gets darker and hopefully shows in the time window :) Keep us posted!

I would say it looks like a bfp. When I had my son I took a test and went back to it later and had a line and I was pregnant... It can happen. But I would test again

I hope it's a :bfp: for you hun, but I also had a lot of issues with FRER giving me false positives after the time limit. Hope not in your case! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->