Help!! Boys names!!

wouldluvabub

Mumma of 2!
Reaction score
So I need some help with some suggestions for boys names! I'm going to try to add a poll but I've never done it before so not sure if it will work! The names on my list so far are as follows:

Nash
Avery
Kona
Seeley
Emmett
Nolan
Sullivan
Spencer
Hudson
Sayer
Calloway

I'd love your opinions on them and any suggestions you could offer!

Emmett Avery
or
Hudson Nash

^ flow the best

Avery is my favorite out of those names

My favorites would be Nolan, Spencer or Hudson.
Avery is really not that uncommon in my area, so if you're trying to avoid popular names, I'd say no to this. I also view it as a feminine name personally.
Nash is just ok...Something about it that seems more like a nickname though
Kona is ok, reminds me of Conan.
Seeley - Really not a fan, sorry. Seems too 'out there' with Braxton
Emmett - This also goes nicely with Braxton, actually. I'd also add this to my favorites.
Sullivan - It's a last name to me, so hard to see it as a first name. Nothing wrong with it though
Sayer - Much prefer Sawyer - would be on my top 10.
Calloway - Too "out there", even for me.

Nash - Reminds me of Knasher (Dennis the mennis..)
Avery - I like this for a girl.
Kona - Bit like Conan, not keen.
Seeley - Dislike.
Emmett - Becoming common, its ok
Nolan - I like this.
Sullivan - Never been keen.
Spencer - Love Spencer.
Hudson - Cute and unique!
Sayer - its ok :)
Calloway - A common surname here, so not keen.

Suggestions:
Jameson
Jaxx
Hunter
Grayson
Lawson
Sawyer
Tobias
Skyla

None of them are really names I like or would use - although I do love Sawyer. If this variation was on your list, I would def vote for it.

I think Braxton & Maddox would be awesome together or Braxton & Lennox is cool too!

I know someone who just named her baby Sullivan & they call him Sulley - Like from Monster, Inc. :nope:

I love the name Avery - but only for a girl.

I like Nash a lot, and I'm thinking maybe that was a top choice for you since it's the first one you listed.

Thanks for your opinions. My list isn't in any particular order, more just the way I've come across names I thought were ok and added them in. Our fav at the moment is Sullivan. I'm really liking Sayer and Calloway but DH thinks there both to out there. As for using sawyer over Sayer I don't like it much, much prefer Sayer. I'm also majorly in love with Avery but DH doesn't think it's manly enough! For a middle name were going with a family name so will only be choosing one name from our list rather then a combination. Still open to suggestions and opinions!

I love Nolan!! Can't use it though because OHs good friends name is Nolan. And Hudson is super cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->