had really sore boobs, burning nipples
creamy wet cm
headaches mild
lower backache
pinching and pressure low down
cramping
swollen firm belly
nausea and gagging from this morning

And now i have less of a swollen belly, my cm is now brown tinged, i still have a light cramping and i mean slight barely there, my belly isnt as tight, nipples a little tender, boobs not as sore and touchable, still got headache, no more pressure or pinching and tops of my legs and hips ache
So i think i just might now be out as period is due in two days :cry::cry:
again !!
If anyone can let me know if this is all normal then i will be a lot happier but am not at the mo

It could be implantation! Why dont you just test. All this guessing, its much worse hun. x

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-symptoms/implantation-bleeding-and-spotting

he wont let me and i dont think i could face it tbh and thank you for the thread i will check it thank you xx

thank you it has made me feel more optomistic at least, i will see if we can get a test within the week to see if there is any hope of this being a keeper thank you xx

well it wasnt for me got my period late pm yesterday so onwards and upwards am going to see doc about maybe my progesterone is too low now and i may need some help but looking forward to keep trying not giving up yet.
Good luck to all those who are still waiting xx

Hi Ink - just wanted to let you know that I have been getting this also for about the last 6 months, brown spotting just before AF is due - am also being tested for progesterone this month on day 21 - let me know how you get on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->