Help! CD 3 blood work, what to expect?

ttcbaby12011

Reaction score
Hello Ladies after a year of hoping to get a period so I can actually have a chance to try to get pregnant I have finally went for my bloodwork. However I'm a little confused about it all...well a lot confused. My doctor probably should have went over everything with me but she didn't so now I'm left wondering what was exactly tested. My order showed six tests ordered: TSH, DHEA sulfate, glucose, insulin, FSH and LH and prolactin. Any thoughts on what to expect? Also to all you ladies who have had this blood work done about how long did you have to wait for results? Im going crazy and its only been five days. I had my blood work done on wednesday the 9th. Any replies would be appreciated! Thanks ladies!!

it may be the end of this week or earlier...with the holiday it could have delayed things. Good luck!

thank you for your reply! i totally forgot about the holiday. have you ever had any of those tests done?

ive had my TSH done before...and found out i have hypothyroidism...but i want to get the FSH done if i havent already to see if i can conceive.

It depends if your doc sends them off or has a lab of their own. When I had my TSH, FSH, LH it was done in my docs office but they have their own lab. I had results by that evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->