Help!!! Chart!

sunshine2014

Reaction score
I'm super new to this temp thing -- this is my second month. Last month, I was pretty bang on - with a dip around O and then a sharp rise, followed by a dip before af.

THIS Month however, I had a very sharp dip, then a rise, then another very sharp dip, followed by a rise around O. I stayed up for a few days, then had a slight dip the last two. I'm so confused. Around the first 2 dips, I had ewcm, so I figure I was at my peak then. I've also had slight twinges the last 2 days, but no ewcm, so I don't believe it's mittelschmertz this late, as I believe I O around day 10-12.

Is it normal to have that many dips in the week-10 days around O. and What else is the most reliable sign - twinges or cm?

Here's a picture!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 15
Nothing is more reliable than temperature. CM and twinges can change at any time for no reason at all, the key is not to look at individual temps but at the chart as a whole x

That's what I'm struggling with - it seems to be all over the place lol.

That's what I'm struggling with - it seems to be all over the place lol.

Sorry this is confusing for you. I wish I could help but I am having trouble interpreting my chart as well. I keep asking for some help but the ladies are just so busy on here. I hope you get some answers soon to ease your thoughts.

Yup! Day 14/15. I believe I ovulate around day 10. I have shorter cycles, about 23-24 days.

It does look like you ovulated on day 10. But I agree it is weird it is headed back down. I know we can all have a month or so that is off. If months continue to be like this I would take temp charts to doc.

I was wondering that as well. I did sleep horribly last night and woke up with a cold, but I would think that would make the temp higher. Anyways, as long as day 10 looks good :)

Looking at your charts neither of you have ovulated yet, and Tklong you have a lot of data missing from your chart making it more difficult to interpret x

I'm on day 16 now, of a 23 day cycle -- and my LP are normal, so I had to have ovulated last week or on the weekend, just based on past cycles. This is the first month we're aware of the early Ov.

Regardless, it's a wonky chart for sure - I'm way up high again today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->