Help! Could I be pregnant?!

ohukno

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So my husband and I engaged in unprotected activites on the 24th and 27th and AF was due today, but no sign of her! I have watery/slightly creamy CM but no cramps or anything. A few days ago just my nipples were very sore but now not really.. and I've been EXTREMELY tired and sensitive to smells! I can usually stand the nastiest smells but lately I've almost hurled any time I smell something remotely gross! haha. Took a HPT today (after missing AF whom usually arrives in the AM) with a BFN! What does it sound like?! help me out! lol

Also my mom thinks I'm pregnant, and she's the one who wanted me to take the test. I've also been kind of dizzy and emotional, either thinking everything is terribly sad or hysterically funny! lol. But I just am not sure what to think. I've never had AF come late before, since I was previously (like 4 cycles ago) on BC to regulate it, but now I use Glow app to track AF and OV and all that. THANKS!

Sometimes a hpt won't pick up the hormone straight away. I would wait a few days and test again. Your symptoms sound promising. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->