Help could i be

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
I have been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now and not had much luck.
My last period was 1st october my cycle is 31-35 days always. Today which is day 27 of my cycle i had some spotting, it has stopped now, I have never had this before.
I have very sore and tender breasts, headaches, feel sick, feel hungry all the time. I am not due on for at least another 4 days. Do you think there is a chance of pregnancy?
Help please
Luv Cheryl xxx

oh and i have been getting really bad heartburn and i had slight cramps with the spotting but not bad
Luv Cheryl xxx

If the spotting is light pinkish or brownish in color it could be implantation bleeding, but it could also be that you are spotting before your period. The bad thing about early pregnancy symptoms is that the mimic PMS symptoms. I'd wait until your period is supposed to start and if AF doesn't show do a test. Good luck to you! I hope that these are early pregnancy symptoms and that you get your BFP soon!! :dust:

Thanks for the advice
I have never had this before and i feel different from normal. It was a pinky redy colour that i had.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Sounds like it could be implantation spotting - best of luck & welcome to BabyandBump

:D

Thank you
Another thing i forgot is i am so tired all the time and i keep needing a wee
Luv Cheryl xxx

That does sound promising hun. Like the others have said, give it a couple more days and take a test. Good luck.:hugs:

Thank you Amanda, I hope i am
Luv Cheryl xxx

Hey Cheryl! Welcome to B&B. It does sound positive, like it could be implantation bleeding - four days spotting prior to AF does seem a little early. Do you know when you ovulated?

Good luck with getting your BFP!:crib:

No I am not sure the exact date of ovulation
Thank you
Luv Cheryl xx

It sounds promising!!
Wish u get a BFP!!
Keep us posted and let us know what different things u didnt this month ;)

:hugs:

Thank you ladies. I have got up today and i feel so hot, The spotting has stopped i havn't had anything today.
about another 3 days and i can test. I have my fingers crossed
Luv Cheryl xxx

Best of luck Cheryl. I hope you get your BFP!:crib:

Thanks ladies i still have my fingers crossed. I havn't had any spotting since, but i still feel sick, My boobs are really sore and i keep getting headaches, I had cramps yesterday but they have gone now. I feel so tired aswell.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->