help! :( dont think this is normal!

So lovely that your mom is helping you! Its so nice to have support in a time like this. Have you found any thing out? Thinking of you.xx

If you begin bleeding, of any type, they usually recommend going to the doctor. Some spotting is normal in early pregnancy, but not period like bleeding. I would go and get your levels checked, just to be sure. Thinking of you <3

Ill find out today whether i'll have to get an injection to make the baby come out or if i'll have to do it naturally. I would like the injection as i am really worried about it rupturing my tube and having to get my tube removed. Hopefully everything goes alright with no complications.

Found out today that my hormone levels have dropped from 87 to 35 so it just means i'm miscarrying the eptopic naturally. Going back on saturday to have another blood test and will be done weekly until hormone levels are under 10.

Awe :( I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a baby around that time too. If you ever need to talk, shoot me off a message!! It's so hard to get through... Especially so young :(

It doesnt sound normal as you describe it as a normal period & you're having cramps, however i had some bleeding light pink/dark brown on & off for 2 days when i was 5-6 weeks pregnant & had a scan my little baby's heart was beating & i am now 11 wk 5 days with no problems. Hope you're ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->