Help!! Drinking!!!

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

I have my best friends hen do tomorrow and i will be 5dpo!! Ive tried to not make a big deal of TTC since MC and i really dont want to make it obvious and get my friends asking if im pregnant if im not drinking.....especially when i dont know yet!

Any advice or tips for avoiding drink or dealing with this situation???

xx xx

When drinks are being brought can you not say something like doc's have giving me some meds so can't drink, I'll stick to a coke or something?
or claim you have to drive first thing in the morning and you don't want it in your system?
sorry not much help!!

There's loads of woman that drink even before they know they could be pregnant. The baby is no way attached to you for the first few weeks so you'll be fine. I didn't know I was nearly 7 weeks with my son and I was out every weekend having a good time, didn't do him any harm whatsoever!

If you are not wanting to drink, just say you're on meds and can't drink with them.

you will most likely not have implanted yet hun, so drinking wont be bale to get to the baby. But if you feel you do not want to drink anyway you could always drink mixers (lemonade, coke, oj, tonic etc) and say there was a vodka in there

good luck xxx

Thats right it wouldnt have implanted yet therefore no alcohol would be getting to baby... but you could always pull the "have one drink then you suddenly have a headache" game :shrug:

Thanks for your responses ladies!!
I didnt even think about that it wont have implanted yet!! (if i am pregnant FX'd)

Think ill have one or two and 'nurse' them and then pretend i have a vodka in a soft drink!!

Thank you!!!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"