HELP! Faint UHPT with symptoms ovulated late. Currently 20 DPO

I don’t want to be a Debbie downer but I am concerned as well. If you had a positive early digital two days ago then your lines today should be clear and easy to get on camera. I vote ask your doctor what they think, but a scan might be a good idea just to rule out anything serious

At this point I give up this cycle. Still no period but strips all negative. I am guessing chemical.

Sorry - be sure to update us if you still dont get af x

OH MY WORD!!! My HCG went from 1 the 10th and 13th to now 2.6! If I miscarried it wouldn't be decreasing! I think I just ovulated so late it's taking so long to increase!!!!!!!!

I’ve seen a few women slow rise hcg. I would ask for a scan honestly asap. You need to know what’s going on. Just to be sure I’m reading it right, you had three betas: 10th was 1, 13th was 1, and then what day was the 2.6? I’m just concerned with the dates and positive digital. I’d really push for a scale to rule out anything potentially undesirable. Keeping my FXed it’s all good though

It just gets more intriguing! Definitely push for a scan.. Its very confusing x

2.6 isnt considered pregnant though, everyone can have up to 5 in their body that level various over time. over 6 + is considered pregnant. but saying that if its 2.6 2 days later you could of literally ovulated like 8 days ago and just implanted, weird timing for sure! lol possibly the digitals were broken or something cuz i dont know if you could cp then ovulate so soon after. i just wish we had little window into our bodies at times so we could see whats happening

I agree for you to get checked out digital tests take more hcg to show positive. Something is definitely off if your hcg is only 2.6miu now.

Pretty much given up hope. Still no AF. I'm sick of being stuck in limbo. Prolactin was slightly elevated at 20.5. Same CM and LH test strips getting very dark but not usual ovulation cm. I started using Proov kits along with the Easy@Home/PreMom.

Starting to worry as I have a history of adenoma tumor that that mimics symptoms and can increase hcg too so in limbo if it's tumor back or my body is all just out of whack.

I’m sorry you’re still in limbo. A hcg producing cyst or tumor was what I was worried about. Will your doctor not do any tests/scans especially with your history I’d expect them to book you in right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->