Help!!! Feel like poo! Period 2 months late still bfn!!

ezbabydust

Reaction score
Hiya ladies!

Im in total dispair.... ive missed my 2nd period now (i have a very regular cycle) and still i keep getting a BFN!!!!!! Ive done urine tests and sti tests (just in case) at the hospital and all have come out clear....
I have all the pregnancy symptoms except nausea....extreme tiredness, sore bbs, funny taste in mouth, craving chocolate (i dont eat it usuallly), headaches, nad mood swings, I have felt like af is coming like im wetting my pants then when i rush to the toilet its just creamy wet stuff!!! sorry tmi lol

I just feel soooo down and i need some hope today about it all....... im not goinmg to test until the end of Dec hopefully getting a fab new years pressie!!!
please tell me some inspirational stories like af being amazingly late then getting BFP and healthy pregnancy
my partner doesnt know -i dont want to build his hope up and i am estranged from my family.
Also when did your pelvis/abdomin start sticking out??
Thanks bunch
mwah sending xmas babydust your way!!!

Have you seen a gyn? After two missed periods they prolly would want to see you. To see what's going on. Maybe do blood work. Don't forget many things can cause missed periods. Stress and diet two major factors.

I wish you all the best!
:hugs:

Have you taken a blood test? It's possible your urine test doesn't show it for whatever reason - I think blood tests are more accurate.

Alternatively, have you changed anything to throw out your cycles? For example, losing or gaining a lot of weight quickly, massively increasing your exercise, being under lots of stress etc etc. All those things can affect your cycles.

I'd also suggest temping - if you visit Fertility Friend (google it) you can set up a free account and then chart your temperature first thing in the morning before you move out of bed. Basically, this is your basal body temperature which can show you what's happening with your hormones (during a normal cycle your temperatures are low from AF to ovulation, then rise at ovulation due to the increased progesterone and stay high until your next period). If you're pregnant, however, your temperatures remain above your temperatures pre-ovulation throughout your pregnancy due to the extra progesterone in your system. I appreciate you don't know your temperatures 'normally', but at least charting them will help you to see if they're jumping all over the place (which makes pregnancy quite unlikely) or if they're constant (which could mean you're pregnant or, if they're on the low side, you just haven't ovulated for whatever reason). The site has lots of charts of other people you can compare yours to, and also lots of message boards where you can post your chart and get opinions - there are some really knowledgable women on there who love to help. You can pay for VIP access, but I didn't find it particularly useful - it means you can ask questions to moderators but a lot of the time their answers are just 'we can't tell yet', 'wait and see', or 'I'm not medically trained' (not to be mean - they're lovely with it, but they don't provide much definitive advice).

Wow - that was long. If you need any more advice on the temping thing PM me - I was temping when I got pg. It didn't help me in the end (long story) but it made me feel a lot more in control - it showed at least that I was ovulating in the cycles before we started TCC and made me massively aware of my body and my 'fertile' signs which gave me a lot of hope and useful knowledge.

xx

Sorr you're going through such a confusing time i would reccommend you visit the docs if you've missed 2 periods particularly if you're so regular,it'd put your mind at rest too. Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Also, have you recently come off any form of birth control?? The pill, implant can take a while to get out of your system.

I would certainly get a doc to see you. You may have some sort of hormone imbalance going on.

Certainly after 2 missed periods a doc would warrent a visit! Good luck x

I agree that you should see a doctor. You say you've done urine tests for STIs etc, but have you done a urine test for pregnancy? And sometimes blood tests are more accurate, so your doctor could sort one out for you.

In the meantime I would suggest taking prenatal vitamins just in case, to ensure that if you are pregnant, the baby is getting the nutrients it needs.

It's certainly possible to have BFNs for a while even though you may be pregnant. I heard of a lady not getting a positive until she was 5 months gone!

My belly started sticking out when I was 17 weeks. My my calculations, if you are pregnant and had regular 28 day cycles, you would be about 8 weeks pregnant now.

Good luck honey :hugs:

Thankyou ladies for all your comments...I did go to the walk in Mediacal Centre 3 weeks ago and i had a pregnancy test there but it was a BFN!!! do you think i would be sent for a scan aswell?? when is the earliest time a foetus would show up on a scan???

Oh and i had a cheak out with the gyn and everything was fine 3 weeks ago too. She phoned me with the results of my test last week and i told her about missing my 2nd period but she just told me to go back to the doctors so she wasnt much help really....
any suggestions.....
BABYDUST TO YOU ALL!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXX

i think u first see the baby at 6/7 weeks so u would deffo see if u were 8 weeks

x

I would of been 5 weeks as it was 3weeks ago...so can you see anything on a scan at 5 weeks exactly???

It's fairly unlikely you'll see anything at 5 weeks. Not impossible, but unlikely.

xx

Did the do a blood test when you went to the hospital? Those are like 99.9% accurate the only reason it wouldn't be accurate is if someone ie a person messed up something. I think your doc would give you the form for one. Some chicks just don't get positives on hpts. Your tummy wouldn't really start bumping a little till 11 or 12 weeks but it is different for each person and if you want to be pregnant and think you are then you might psychologically cause it to stick out. Blood test is your best bet if it comes back neg then you know 100% that you are not pregnant. Good luck hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->