HELP! FF isn't detecting ovulation anymore!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I had a clear shift and FF detected I ovulated on cd 16.. I had it on the FAM method.. Now my temp dipped this morning and the solid crosshairs went away..

Do you still think I ovulated? Going crazy :wacko:

When I saw the chart yesterday I was questioning whether you had or not.You just don't have a solid. 3c or .4f rise. If your temp goes back up the ch should come back. Why did you discard cd 20? Did you use any opks or have any other methods to confirm fertile time?

I didn't.. I know I had clear EWCM around cd 15-16.. I didn't have EWCM last cycle so that's what made me think I ovulated..

I'm not sure if my temps are accurate cause I may have put the thermometer in my mouth but probably slipped out before it got done.. I was half asleep when I took my temperature this weekend.. CD 20 went all the way down to 97.01 and I thought that couldn't be right.. so I fell back alseep that morning and took my temp again at 10 am and it was in the high 97's

I did a bbt adjuster and it suggested that my temp was in the high 96's on cd 20

I see. Sorry hon. Fertile cm by itself doesn't confirm ovulation. Hopefully you'll temps will go back up and the cross hairs will come back.

Hmm yeah you're right.. Now I have been taking Tylenol pm to help me sleep.. That's the only thing different that I'm doing from my last cycle.. Could that have an impact on BBT???

Well,Tylenol generally helps with fever but I don't think they generally will lower your normal temp. Anything could be possible, though. The next few days should tell.

Thanks girl! May just lay off the tylenol and see.. I'm going to get my progesterone levels check tomorrow so I should know if I ovulated..

My OBGYN's nurse suggested to not take a whole lot of tylenol pm..

I told myself I won't symptom spot.. but after I had a BM I hope a HUGE glob of creamy cm...

Ugh how do you not symptom spot!?

lol When you are ttc, especially longer term it can be hard to not symptom spot somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->