Help from tempers please!!

hoping42010

Reaction score
I know I should be temping. But it looks so hard!! Can those of you who temp please tell me when you ovulate in relation to lh surge? I use opks currently and I know it says 24-36 hrs after but based on my cramps I'm sure I don't ovulate until 2 days after!!
So how soon after lh surge do your temps confirm ovulation? Please x

I get 2 days of positive OPK's and i either ovulate on the 2nd day or the 3rd day after my first positive OPK :)

Are you using a digital OPK? If so, this gives a great explanation of how they really work https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/235646.aspx
I started testing twice a day when I was a couple days before expected O. I caught the beginning of the surge and kept testing until I got a negative. I believe I O'd within a 12-16 hr period after the last positive test. I got a positive opk in the morning and a negative OPK in the evening, then the temp rise the next morning. Hope that helps!
:dust: to you ladies!

Thanks. So it's the usual everybody is different!! Can be hours or days. I think I'm not ovulating until 2 or 3 days after the first peak either.
Thanks for the link. I use the clearblue ones with the smiley faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->