Help! He's got such a temper !

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Oh jeez. Josh has such a temper all of the sudden! Like it happened overnight! This week has been the worst week I've had with him so far.

He keeps throwing tantrums, he is cranky and is a big baby! He will throw a toy and look at me then starts crying and screaming ! He keeps testing me and wants all of the attention. :dohh:

He used to be such a placid baby. So quiet and relaxed. Now he's so wild and cranky!

Is it gonna pass or he's gonna be like this forever? I suppose they all go through this at some point to know what are the boundaries etc.

God... I miss my old Josh! :dohh:

Hey hun ,

Max is starting to pull the same fits lol he takes a toy then drops it and screams sooo loud ..like josh he was a calm relaxed outgoign baby now hes a pest to say the least lol I read about this and its a stage but we need to be strong and discaplin (sp) them before it gets worst simple as saying no as hard as it sounds lol I did it and he looked at me a smiled lil bugger ..

He will grow out of it but dont give in so fast lol stay strong ..hey mabey pass by here and they can spend there energy together lol

charlie has times like this but hes allways been one for wanted loads of attention 24/7 its so tiring i think he just gets bored which makes him moody but i play with him all the time and he has tons of toys but its just not enough for him lol :baby: hopefully its just a stage xxx

Connor gets moody sometimes, some days are worse then others. Mostly I think it's because he gets bored easily. He sure can be a hand full sometimes, sure makes it hard to do housework.

jack does this to oneminute hes the cutest baby in the worl the next he is satan then hes cute again. xx

jack does this to oneminute hes the cutest baby in the worl the next he is satan then hes cute again. xx

LOL ! same with Jack, when he wakes up he has the biggest smiles and is so nice lol! Yet when he get's tired he is like another baby! :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->