Help! How do I use Little Lambs??

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Ok, I have a box of Little Lambs (cotton) that I bought nearly-new for £10 from my NCT sale before Sofia was born... and I have never even attempted to use them. I've decided no more excuses and I'm going to try and go cloth - but I have no instructions, and I'm probably being really dumb but I can't figure out which velcro bit attaches to which with the liner and nappy and how it all fits together - help!

After reading some online reviews I realised that all those extra bits of velcro are for closing in the wash :dohh: So she has her first cloth nappy on and is napping, shall see the results soon!

Glad you worked it out!Those extra bits of velcro are a godsend in the wash otherwise they just stick to everything!
Good luck with the cloth wearing!!xx

yay well done for working it out!!! take a pic n post it hun !!! let us no how you get on !!!

sara

xxxxxx

Yay!!! Sofia's got a cloth-bot!!! Hope it goes well!

:happydance:

I am really impressed!! No leaks and seems to wick away moisture really well. She even wore them whilst out and about and I did a cloth bum change in town :) Anything that can contain a Sofia poop is good in my books!

Wasn't messy like I imagined and I don't know if it's complete coincedence but her nappy rash has almost disappeared over the course of the day.

Wow - you're brave going out and about in cloth on day1!
Glad it went well for you both and that her little rash is getting better too :thumbup:

Glad it went well for you hun,thats fab!.yay for fluffy bums!!x

Not sure if it was brave or just plain silly... and I did use a liner and a disposable liner, just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->