help I cant tell - or +

mrs_del

Reaction score
Hey guys sooo in real life well holding the test in my hand it looks the same. Please give me your in put! Any info will do :) please tnx you.. xoxo

Attachments

• 2012-06-12 10.36.10.jpg
    2012-06-12 10.36.10.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 40
In the picture it doesn't look quite positive but I get what you mean about it looking positive in real, if it's not positive it's really close, keep testing and start BDing :thumbup:

Hey guys sooo in real life well holding the test in my hand it looks the same. Please give me your in put! Any info will do :) please tnx you.. xoxo

I would say start BD because according to my RE, those ovuation tests sometimes don't get as dark as the instructions claim. I would take that as a positive or close to one so it would be a good idea to treat it as one and start BD and continue to test. If the result starts to fade then you will know that this one was probably your positve. Good luck girl!! lots of baby dust to you!!

I agree with the other girls it looks like its gonna get really positive either tonight or tomorrow. get to :sex:

Tnx ladies :) I will test again in the am :)

yeah I'd say very close start BD'ing now :) and continue until after O :)

it's looking really close!! i can't tell if it's actually positive or not, but it looks very close to it!! i think it should be getting darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->