help i have a week to lose weight. need your help ladies

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
hey all
ive been lurking around here reading your weight loss diaries and thaught maybe you could help me. i have 7 days until my sister comes to visit me for a holiday and we are going to the beach.yes that means bikini!!!my sister it like a size six.im not big im a 10 to 12 but feel like a jumbo marshmellow standing next to her. is it posibble to loose a little weight before she gets here? does anyone have any tips or tricks. its mainly my inner thighs and tummy. thanks for your help ladies xx

Hi

Took me over 7months to get weight off my legs & tummy.

Even if you want to loose weight in certain area, may not even come off there. No matter how hard you work on that area. Body loses it where it wants too.

If wanting a crash diet to lost much lbs in more week, i personally think best you'll get is losing water weight, so may not even notice a differance in one week.

Only recommanded you lose 2lb a week anyways, seeing a differance will take time & effort.

thanks for the reply. i know quick fixes arnt a good idea but im just dreading being in a bikini and am desperate. im looking for a good detox really that will help me flush everything and loose some weight. i eat a healthy diet anyway but am looking for a little boost. i havent got much to loose and my oh tells me im fine and dont have weight to loose. but i feel so yuck and most of that is prob to do with not going to the toilet very often (sorry for tmi) and i also hold alot of water so am always bloated. so maybe a good detox would be A better idea. any recommendations?

your best asking the detox ladies in there threads? Noticed master cleanse one is most popular.
really if you drink enough water a day that flushes out what basically a detox does anyways :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->