Help - I need another pram!

LJaydow

Jack, Elizabeth
Reaction score
Jacks touching the top of the silver cross 3d pram I have, and hes not even 10 weeks old! Hes already made me get 3-6 month stuff that he is pretty snug in too

Recomendations please! Going to have to get it soon, he really wont fit for very much longer!

:flower:

I don't know where in London you are and if you can travel. But Kiddicare have a store in peterborough. It's huge!! It has a whole floor about the size of a tesco dedicated to prams/travel systems. It really would be worth a drive to have a look at what is on offer and what would suit yourself. I have the Jane rider with matrix light from there. My daughter is 95th percentile for height (@11 weeks she is 64cms) and she comfortably fits laying down in the carrycot still with room to grow....

My LO is on the 91centile and at 7weeks is in 3-6month clothes. I've got the silver cross surf and I love it. Instead of the carrycot I use the stroller with the babynest which turns it into lay flat like a carrycot and is really padded and snuggly. Saves money buying the carrycot attachment too. I agree with above that you should see if you can try some out.

My LO managed fine in her silvercross sleepover until approx 5 months, I then baby wore, and once she hit 10 months, i bought a mamas and papas sola (has varirying degrees of being able to lie down) and that was one of my best baby buys!

cant believe your baby has ourgrown his pram already. we have a mama and papas Sola and love it my daughter is nearly 9 months and has LOADS off growing room.

should really stop recommending this pram seems loads off people have it these days.

cant believe your baby has ourgrown his pram already. we have a mama and papas Sola and love it my daughter is nearly 9 months and has LOADS off growing room.

should really stop recommending this pram seems loads off people have it these days.

Tell me about it! I wasnt expecting it either, but his head is literally at the top of it now! His legs dangle out of the car seat, and he is looking nice and snug in his 3-6.

I think im growing a giant here! I am only 5'5"!!

I love my Emmaljunga Nitro City. I've had no problems with it, and I barely see anyone else with one :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->