Help! I took my patch off

Cornbread

Happily pregnant with #2
Reaction score
and I don't want to put it back on next week. :coffee: It's my patch change day and week 4 of my cycle so today is the day that I take my patch off and don't put another one on and am patch-less for a week. I don't want to put it back on next week, I want to leave it off and start TTC or at least NTNP already. I know I should put it back on next week on schedule and do the two cycles of patch back to back without a break so I'm not on my period on the cruise and all, but heck if I'm not impatient. And part of me says that when I want to TTC, wanting to skip a period is a silly reason to go on BC.

HELP!!!

What do you feel is more important? Gut-feeling I mean. Can you wait another few weeks or do you have to start ttc/ntnp RIGHT NOW?

Only you can answer this one. What works best for you and your husband?

Well, I feel like I'm going to go bonkers if I keep waiting but I also know that we're both looking forwards SO much to the cruise and that it would be more fun and easier on us both if I'm not on my period, especially since I usually get tired on my period. :sigh Maybe I'll wait and see how this next period goes. I dunno.

Maybe keep on the patch and as soon as you can afterwards tear the patch off and chuck it. :) (like....you step off the boat and throw it into the air graduation-style. :lol:)

Maybe keep on the patch and as soon as you can afterwards tear the patch off and chuck it. :) (like....you step off the boat and throw it into the air graduation-style. :lol:)

I think that's what I'm going to do. :p AF came last night so I went ahead and put the patch back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->