Help! I'm going crazy in limbo! 13 days late so far

Elz

Reaction score
This post contains TMI so please do not get offended!
So after trawling Google for hours and hours I've come to the conclusion that I still don't know what's happening to my body!!
AF is currently 13 days late. She hasn't been showing up as regularly as she should the last few months. Last AF was 4 days early and very light for me. This month there's been nothing up until I was 3 days late where I felt some strong cramps. Nothing then until I was 9 days late, and up until today, where I've been spotting once or twice a day, no need for even a liner, and it's been ranging from pink to bright red to brown. When it's been bright red it's been mixed with CM so not JUST blood.
I don't track my cycles so have no idea if/when I ovulated. I feel like I'm always tired and crankier than normal (!!). I've had the occasional cramping, as if AF was going to show up, but nothing apart from the spotting.
I took a HPT when I was 6 days late, 9 days late and 13 days late and all have been BFN.
I'm so confused!! If anybody can shed some light on my situation or share similar experiences I'd be very grateful!! 😊

It seems most likely you are just having an off cycle. Maybe wait a bit longer and if things don't normalise go to the doctor. If your period doesn't come and everything else seems normal your doctor can give you something to jump start your cycles again. Loosing weight or doing a lot of exercise can effect your cycles. A few women don't get a positive home pregnancy test even though they are pregnant but that is unusual. If you think pregnancy is a possibility the doctor might give you a blood test.

I hope you get answers soon. Not knowing what is going on with your body is enough to drive you crazy!

Just an update in case somebody else is going through something similar:
AF arrived 59 days late, so I kind of skipped a whole period! (I don't count that spotting as a period)
It was a normal, 5 day long period so I am still completely clueless as to what happened last month!!! 🙈🤣
Thanks for your posts junebaby08 and BunnyN xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->