HELP! Im not sure what he wants!

aussieGAL

Reaction score
Hello guys!
Thanks for reading, sorry about the eye catching slogan, but I really do need some help on this.
Ok so Im going to start at the beginning, bare with me!
So last month my period came extremely late( more then three weeks), witch made me very nervous, I already have a long cycle about 31-35 days long (about a week longer then everyone else I know, whose cycle goes a month), so I stopped my hormonal birth control because I was curious to see excaxly what my cycle would do naturally, I also bought some ovulation stripes and a basal thermometer, so I could see if that was happening and when it dose happen naturally for me. I also in this process bought some condoms for my husband, witch in the past he has used and at the very least he would 'pull out'.
So now we are getting to the crunch of the matter, He wont use ANY method! let me explain, when we have been doing the deed I got the condoms before the act and have explain quite explicitly that im not on the pill and that if dose not use them I may fall pregnant, so he is not under any illusions of misunderstanding of what is going and he still says he dosent want too use them. So yesterday evening I bought up the idea of getting a diaphragm if he dosent like the feeling of the condoms and he seemed almost panicked. His wording was " So you went off the pill, starting sticking a thermometer up your ******, so you can go on a semi permanent contraception?", I them explain that the diaphragm was not an IUD and was a barrier method, he then made some jokes about him being confuse about the diaphragm in my body ect, we then progressed to anatomy lesson, he then giggled then wondered off.
OK so I'm at the end now. What dose he want? Are we currently trying to conceive, is he just on the fence at the moment? In the past, even the recent past he has said he dose want too be TTC right now, but have talked about working health wise toward in the next, ie changing health insurance, increasing exercise and have consultants with a doctor.
So the end is; What is going on? Is he trying to slightly start TTC without having too fully comit or what?
Thank you for your time and help, Ill be waiting patinetly for your reply :)
Kirstin

Sounds like my boyfriend... He is ready for another baby (we already have a 2 1/2 year old) but he doesnt want to jump on the TTC train. He does not want to prevent it and even told me he'd like me to stop taking bcp... Men tend to be less forward about it huh? a woman jumps right on and knows whats going on with her body and knows she wants the baby! lol. from what you say, hes ready for it! :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->