Help i'm scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayne17

Reaction score
I'm 17 and i'm in the middle of my summer holidays from school, i'm going into my final year of secondary school and i think i might be pregnant. I've been with my boyfriend a couple months but we've been best friends for almost 3 years. We were messing around and now my periods late. I have an irregular cycle but it's usually never this late :/ i'm really scared i might be pregnant. I feel like if i buy a test i'm giving up somehow and this all might become real. i havent told anybody except my boyfriend and he's trying to be supportive but i can tell he's scared too.. we've both only turned 17 and i don't think i can handle this...

I'm 17 and i'm in the middle of my summer holidays from school, i'm going into my final year of secondary school and i think i might be pregnant. I've been with my boyfriend a couple months but we've been best friends for almost 3 years. We were messing around and now my periods late. I have an irregular cycle but it's usually never this late :/ i'm really scared i might be pregnant. I feel like if i buy a test i'm giving up somehow and this all might become real. i havent told anybody except my boyfriend and he's trying to be supportive but i can tell he's scared too.. we've both only turned 17 and i don't think i can handle this...

I'm afraid this will be locked, as you need to know you are pregnant to post here.

You need to buy a test, it's the only way to know. I had my son when I was 17, and I'm happy to talk/give advice, but you need to test to know for sure.

Good luck, I hope you get the result you want :hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"