• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HELP! I'm so confused!!

PurpleKisses

Mommy to 2
Reaction score
I'm new to BnB and I really need some help! I was on the NuvaRing for about 6 months. January was my last month on it. Since then I've had 3 periods, 2 of which seemed normal. This month, I O'd around the 11th or 12th. My SO and I BD'd on the 10th and 11th. Around 4dpo I started getting twinges and a pulling sensation in my abdomen. After a couple days, it went away. Around 4dpo, my SO noticed that I was REALLY warm (he asked me if I felt sick because I felt like I had a temp)...I didn't take my temp because I couldn't find my thermometer. Anyway, I tested at 7dpo and got a BFN. My nips have been sore off and on since about 2 or 3dpo. Yesterday, my right BB started itching something fierce out of nowhere. For the past couple days, I've been in bed by 9pm, which is about a 2 hours earlier than usual. I woke up at about 1am starving. Usually, I'll just grab a piece of fruit but last night, I was up eating shrimp! I was still hungry afterwards but I made myself go back to bed. This morning, I got the worse cramp in my abdomen! It was like an AF cramp, just 1, then nothing. Usually I'm up by 7, if not earlier, but I'm still in bed writing this! I feel exhausted! I had my usual breakfast (green tea and fruit) but I'm starving now! Usually I don't have another meal until afternoon but I'm thinking about bbq chicken at 11am! Did I mention I keep getting these waves of nausea...I keep thinking it's all in my head, though... AF isn't due until Mon...should I test again early?? I don't wanna get disappointed...does this sound promising?? I remember being really nauseous and tired with DS...but that was almost 5 years ago and he wasn't planned so I don't remember much else...any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hey there, all this sounds really promising!! You could deffo be pregnant, and the BFN you got was just testing too early. Just a though though, if you think you are pregnant etc, do you think you should be eating shrimp? Just a though, but I though that stuff was off limits to preggie women? I would take a test on friday if you can hold out that lon, but fingers crossed for you!!

Ya know, I've heard different things. The shrimp were cooked and I didn't have much else to choose from when it came to a quick snack other than fruit. Just to be safe, I won't be eating shrimp anymore anytime soon, though! Thanks for the advice! Can't wait till Friday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->