Help....I'm very confused

Clairy_Fairy

Reaction score
hey,

i'm so confused, 5 days ago i started bleeding....so went to GP and he took my bloods for hgc levels results came back 1100... the bleeding got quite heavy that night so i went to a&e they took my bloods again (wasnt 48hrs after) and results were 1200, so they were still rising but not by alot and i had an internal and my cervix is shut. so they sent me for an internal scan and nothing was found (no baby sac) so they told me to go back today for more bloods the results came back 1900 so hgc levels are rising they dont know if its ectopic or not.

could i be to early that the sac wouldnt show? i have a scan tomorrow to try get an answer

has anyone been through similar that can give me some idea to what might be happening???

Did they say if there was thickening in the womb lining?? Hcg of 1900 is quite early 'normally' 5-6 weeks but at that stage something should have been seen, thickening, a sac. Its not always the case.

I dunno about your hospital but on an internal scan at mine she checked my tubes and ovaries for eptopic or cysts.

No idea what to say here except that your levels are ok for 5 to 6 weeks

they didn't mention thickening....they did check my ovaries they were clear.....i'm so confused and feeling very emotional

But its taken 5 days to go up from 1100 -1900?? Am i right it reading it that way?

So 3 days to go up by 700. Looks to be slow rising. Ok this isn't going to put your mind at ease at all sorry but heres a fact page https://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy/concerns-and-complications/slow-rising-hcg-levels. Id rather it gave the information than me just type it to you Hun.

so by the sounds of it, it looks like i have lost baby....i have had no pain at all and no cramping just bleeding

I'm sorry. Yeah...hcg should be rising more, and along with the heavy bleeding it doesn't look good, but...sometime hcg does tke longer to rise.

I lost one at 12 weeks in may, no cramping or pain just blood Hun.

But at previous girl said sometimes numbers can be slow to rise and go on to be healthy but with numbers like that yours definitely around 4-5weeks might be too early to see something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->