help infection

ktsl123

Reaction score
I think I am getting a yeast infection. A few days before my last period It felt really hot and itchy downstairs, but not really any discharge. It went away when I had my period.

Now it is 16cd and I feel like it started coming back a 5 days ago becuase it is kinda itchy and hot downstairs, There is not much discharge but what is there is lotiony.

Usually I can tell when OV time is coming because I will get the EGWC 5 days before ovulation. but because of what I think is a yeast infection maybe I won't have EGCM.

I am not sure if I should get some monistat because right now I should be having a lot of sex and I don't want my chances to be gone this month. I also don't know if monistat will kill sperm.

I had 3 cups of yogart today and took 2 acidodphilis in hopes that it will help though.

Does anyonw know what I should do??? I am going to be pissed if this month is a waste....

Not sure, since i'm in UK so our medications for it here are different. I was just going to suggest that i know they sell tablets here which can be used as well as or instead of cream. I think the name of the pill is fluconazole. We can buy them individually here, you might be able to do the same. But that could be the same as what you've already taken, i don't recognise the name sorry.
Also, try not to wearing clothing or underwear that's too tight and try to avoid synthetic materials, stick to cotton if poss, it should help it clear up a lot quicker. Hope this helps a little. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->