Help is my prolactin level to high for cd3

hi pinkpepper. i just wondered if you typically have elevated prolactin levels? That is the cause of my infertility...trying to find someone who may be going through the same thing as me. but obviously you have cycles and i dont :( have you ever had problems with having your period?

Hi there!
I'm having high prolactine 40.2 ng/ml (I'm in Europe, the measurement might be different), the doc prescribed me Dostinex, which lowered it down to the extreme: at some point i had 3 ng/ml, way below the normal values (4.79 - 23.30).
I took the pill for 6 months, had only a cycle in this time.
I was told it is a cause of infertility, maybe not my specific cause.
Have you talked about it to your doc?

hi lavendel! yes i have been seeing a FS about this for 5 years now. i take dostinex as well but my levels are still elevated. He doesnt understand why it wont bring it down. My levels range from the 80s to 120s ON meds (normal is bw 5 and 20). Im so frustrated about it. Everyone I talk to, dostinex does wonders, but in my case it doesnt seem to help...nothing does. :( And ive never had a period on my own. When they give me progesterone, they have to give me estrogen with it to give me a cycle or it wont work. All my hormone levels are off seemingly because of the prolactin levels. soooo frustrating

It does sound really frustrating lw0619! *hug*
How are you doing now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"