Help!! Is this ++

skeet9924

Pregnant- 3rd trimester
Reaction score
Well ladies..this is way late in my cycle to Ov ..so I'm not sure if it is + or not...plus I don't normally use opks....I had ewcm last night and was confused. Usually my cycles are 30 days...but last month it was 34 for some strange reason...am I Ovulating late??

Attachments

• DSC04051.jpg
    DSC04051.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC04053.jpg
    DSC04053.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC04054.jpg
    DSC04054.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
Do you track your CM? Did you have a fertile patch of ewcm during your normal fertility window? Some women produce ewcm right before their periods too.

If so, how many dpo are you? (Count dpo 1 as first day of dry after ewcm).

you certainly might be ovulating late, though if this isn't normal for you than I wouldn't think this was the cause.

Do you have a hpt lying around?

:thumbup:

:dust:

Yeah what Cycle Day are you on?! That is a positive OPK, looks like, but if you're really late in your cycle, maybe it could mean you're pregnant? I agree with Marg, try HPT, but maybe BD just in case!

I'm on cycle day 25...which is pretty late..I did a dollar store hpt and it was neg.

I'm guessing I'm about 8 dpo..I dont use opk normally....What had me concerned was that i had a blob of looked like clear jello on the tp after i wiped last night and someone had told me that is a clear sign of ov...So i could be oving late but day 25 out of a usual 30 day cycle seems super late...I wont see Oh until tomorrow so I'll just have to BD then and hope if I am Oing late that I dont miss it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->