Help! I've been soooo b!tchy!

Pulirula

Reaction score
I've been horrible lately. Things I would normally let go are driving me insane. I'm so short tempered. My poor hubs is hiding from me. I told him I hear the bitchiness coming out but I can't stop it! I feel like I should jus send my family sorry cards and say I have been possessed. Anyone else feeling this?

Hubs says it's gotta be a boy because I'm so emotional. Like my daughters cat became very ill in the course of a day and I called the vet and asked if I could make payments and they said no. All or nothing. So I got super super upset they would rather the cat die then help me out a little. I've been using these vets for ever and I just asked for s little help with payments and they wouldn't. I had to borrow money from my mom to take care of the cat and that made me more upset. We are trying to buy a house so we just don't have 300+ to shell out.

I'm the same way and am having a boy! I was not like this when I was pregnant with my daughters.

I'm not sure what I'm having but apparently I'm showing a lot of boy signs with my personality changes. Also I have been craving Cheeseburgers! With all the fixings. Idk if that has anything to do with the baby gender but I got all ready eyed yesterday because of a burger ad on tv and I couldn't have it!

I'm there with the uncontrollable bitchy-ness. Oh man... I feel so bad lol and it's not just little out bursts, it's like hours!

Ps having a boy! Was not like this with my daughters

Oh and my face? Is broken out. I usually have such nice clear skin! Not this time!

I'm with you on the bitchiness and short temper. I have so little patience and I just can't seem to help it. I can't remember if I was like this with DD or not.

My skin is also breaking out but I thought according to the old wives tales that's supposed to indicate girl.

I'm craving a lot of savoury meats and cheeses, eggs etc. I think that is supposed to mean boy, and fruits for a girl.

We're not finding out so I love all the little guessing games.

I'm sorry....The hormones are so hard to control! I'm sure your hubby understands :flower:

I was more emotional this last pregnancy than my first and I had a boy...But my first was also a boy. I found the pregnancies were pretty much complete opposites from each other but same gender. Are you finding out the gender or staying team yellow?

That is absolute bs the vet wouldn't let you do a payment plan, especially being a client with a long history there. Are you kidding me?!

I have been yelling st my students. They are so disrespectful and normally I speak to them with respect but I am tired and they are being shits. I had to tell a 5th grader FIFTH GRADER to not stand on a chair or lay on the floor like wtfh I didn't even have to say that when I taught kindergarten-2nd

I'm an emotional wreck. I cry at anything. One of my cats jumped on my head and gave me a minor scratch and I burst into tears yesterday! No idea why, it only made my jump! Normally I'd have laughed! Earlier in the week, I was travelling and needed to buy dinner in a service station on the motorway. I wanted something reasonably healthy and couldn't decide what to have and I honestly started to cry. My OH found it very funny :)

I'm def having to make a more concerted effort to not snap at my clients at work if they are complaining about something. Usually I just let them moan on until they are done talking but these days I find myself instantly irritated and grumpy at them!

Lovely hormones..!

I was the same with my 3 sons, too. Oh, boy. I do not miss that. It will pass.... eventually. Just ask folks, especially OH, to be extra patient and not to take it personally.

I've been in what feels like an eternal state of PMT last 10 weeks or so! I'm having a boy...

I have been a nightmare to live with, even shouted at my dad the other day :(.

I have also broke out in lots of spots which I don't usually get and didn't with my first 2 sons x

I have already eats had breakout during my period so that's hard to tell a difference. I haven't been wanting sweets very much. I've been wanting salty food and meats. Like food food not snacks food lol. I'm so glad we have eachother to vent to! These hormones are off the wall. Looking back to being pregnant with my daughter it was a breeze minus the morning sickness. This one I'm happy I'm beyond pissed off then I'm sad all over nothing!!!!!!

I have been told by many family members that I am extremely hormonal this time round compared to my last two pregnancies. I am also very bitchy and I can't seem to control myself I feel terrible for my poor hubs. I have two girls and this is a boy.. x

Seems like hubby is catching most of my attitude. Sometimes I'm very short with ourcdsughter but when I calm down I tell her it's the pregnancy doing it and I still love her to pieces and she understands and forgives me.

Yikes! This sounds like me too! Except my hubby is starting to snap back, I guess I crossed the line in bitchiness. I try to tell him not to take it personally, it's just the hormones but he's more sensitive to it I guess. So I've been trying really hard to watch my I guess but omg it's hard! I was the total opposite with my son, I was so loving and happy. He thinks I have a devil girl in me because of my hormones hahaha. But now you all got me thinking it's another boy. Hmmm. Won't know til June!

I have a checkup tomorrow and they will schedule my gender scan. We are really hoping for a boy but we have an awesome girls name picked out. Im al for another girl but I also want a boy for my hubs sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->