HELP!! -Kicks+Bumps to the tummy :'(

kattyboop21

Pregnant with Number Two
Reaction score
I have been trying to concieve and have been getting lots of symptoms over the past 6 days! I have taken afew tests and they have been BFN's! I'm not actually due on for 3 more days!
I work with learning disability children and adults and was just in a serious incident with one of the bigger boys (young adult) - he hit and kicked me in my lower tummy twice :'(
Does this mean now that 'if' I was pregnant I will now miscarry or the baby could be disabled?
Or if not could it have damaged my insides, tubes etc?
Please help.
I'm in tears...

Yeah very hard! It took my breath away!
I've not got much pain goin on that I didn't have before anyways.. Still period cramps and backache. No bleed as of yet!! Guess all I can do is wait to see if I come on on sunday and if not go to the docs!
Fingers crossed for you xx

Hi hun, I just want to say, a friend of mine was about 4 weeks pregnant and had her 14 year old brother jump straight on her stomach.... she was in a lot of pain but everything ended up totally fine. her daughter from the pregnancy is now almost 10 years old and doesnt have any problems and is totally healthy.... Try not to worry unless the pain gets worse, you have bleeding or have other problems. Id suggest that if you are pregnant to tell your doctor about the incodent just to make sure everything is fine :hugs: fingers crossed for you hug :hugs:

Thank You hun, that is very reassuring. I can feel the witch lurking so I think I'll come on soon.
All the best with you TTC, fingers crossed for you :)
Xxx

If you are pregnant uterus and baby would be super tucked away inside your pelvis so behind bone!
Bubs would be fine :).
I'm pretty sure after 12 weeks that's when it starts rising from pelvis and is dangerous if kicked etc in tummy.

There are a lot of women who have the same story as yours, and nearly all ended all right. You may speak with your doctor all your concerns regarding the incident if you are really anxious about it. Making certain that everything is fine with your pregnancy is absolutely an ideal and essential thing to do. Fingers crossed for you too. :dust:

I came on a very heavy painful period on Monday so I'm not pregnant guys! But thank you for all of your help and concern! Good luck to you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->