Help ladies!! advice and support welcome!

xkaylsx

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am new to the forum.. so hello! And Baby Dust to you all! :)

So if anyone has any advice on this I would be eternally grateful and thank you all so much in advance!!

I have been TTC for approx. 8 month with no success. I have had clockwork cycles of 27 days for 3+ years. However. :wacko: this cycle I predicted my ovulation(using apps and my usual symptoms of O) and BD! I was then 4 days late.. with all early pregnancy symptoms but constant negative HPT's! Then on the 5th day of being late AF showed her ugly face! And all the symptoms went :cry: I was totally gutted cause I really thought this time we'd done it! But af wasn't like normal (sorry in advance for TMI! ) but it was like a medium period and lasted for nearly a week.. (I usually have 2 very heavy days and 2 very light days - af for 4 days max!) So Ive been really confused.. the day af finished I decided to do an opk - negative! But the day after I had a postie smiley face (using CB digital advanced opk) so am I now ovulating again.? Or is this just a fluke?

Has anyone else had this? Any information would be amazing and once again thank you for any advice you can offer!!

Thanks for reading :flower: xxx

:flower: Hello and welcome to b & b :hugs:. I don't have any experience of this but will just ask u to test again the next day cos it might just be residue of lh from af cos some women have a rise of lh before , during and shortly after af. While some ladies have a little bit of lh in their system all the time. If you have ic's then I would suggest you test it out just to make sure that you don't have lh in ur system all the time. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->