Help ladies!! Clear blue digi still saying 2-3 wks

Kayan15

Reaction score
Ok ladies my digis keep saying 2-3 weeks and I thought for sure it would be to 3+ by now! My beta on 12/29 was 492 so if it's doubling correctly it should be over 3000 by now and i read 2000+ is the cut off for the digi to reach 3+ weeks! Below is my pic of progression from the strips inside th digi and they have all read 2-3 weeks the past week! I am about 5w3d. The top test is the oldest... I see They're getting much dsrker, just frustrating im not seeing 3+ yet! Any ladies have experience with this? If so, what were your beta hcg levels if you knew them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 34
Didn't want to R&R but I did think 2-3 was the 'longest' you could get, although now im doubting myself, have you been to the doctors yet? a double check with a blood test would put your mind at ease, but the strips are showing a progression nicely - don't fret too much :hugs:

You're only 5+3. Your levels just might not be high enough yet. Some people don't get 3+ until 6w. I stopped testing after I got my 2-3 because it was too stressful to keep putting myself through it.

You're progression is great, don't worry!

I got a 2-3 at 4+4 (was expecting 1-2) I tested again at 5+1then 5+5 and was still 2-3. Ever the worrier on nye I dispatched dh to chemist to buy more. At 6+1 I got my 3+. Like you I had cracked them open and seen progression on lines but needed it to be said! I have scan booked for Saturday when I should be 7+5. Try not to worry or obsess but way easier said than done. ..

Don't forget that your HCG level in your urine won't be as concentrated as bloods, think bloods are something like 1.5 times more. I'd try another one in a few days time :)

I got 3+ a week after my 2-3 weeks my hcg 2 days prior to the 3+ were 1434 hope this helps Hun xX

Thanks ladies!! I've decided im not gonna stress about it anymore and enjoy my time being pregnant as much as possible!! I've read a ton of negative stories about these tests having such a wide range of hcg levels so I'm praying for the best 🙏🙏

Just stop testing :flower: That's what I've done and it's much more enjoyable & stress free! :)

I just got my 3+ at 6+1. 6 days ago I was still showing 2-3. I probably shouldn't have bothered with another test but it's been driving me crazy knowing if hormone levels are increasing so now I know! MS has started this morning big style too! I'm dry wretching at everything!! Good luck ladies!!

at 3+4 I got 1-2
at 4+4 I got 2-3

Tested again at 5+2 and got 2-3 still with lines hardly any darker. I was terrified. Waited 2 more days and got my 3+

Could literally just be 1 day early hun and your bottom 2-3 lines only look a hair lighter than my 3+ so I am pretty sure it is imminent.

I would stop testing now though, it stressed me so much and there was no need x

Thanks ladies!! It's so bizarre, I started pretty heavily spotting/bleeding when I wipe thats dark brown and some pink lastnight so I am preparing myself for the worst! But I took 2 more frer and they're wayyy darker than control line so I know my levels are still pretty high! Praying it's a sticky healthy bean 🙏🙏🙏

Well this baby may be a girl beta was 4776...lil bean is causing mommy issues already!! Therefore the clear blue weeks was way off yesterday and should've been showing 3+ for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->