Help me decide...

Tesa

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Hope you can help me make a very important Christmas decision! My two daughters are getting a new doll each for Christmas and we will not be wrapping them in their box but either in a twin cot or the baby Annabelle wbaby bedroom. What would you go for? Does anyone have the baby Annabelle bedroom thing? Would you recommend?

I have ordered online two baby gros with their individual pics and the words I love mummy so they know which one is theirs but I am undecided on what's best - a twin cot or the individual baby annabelle bedrooms.

I think I prefer the individual bedroom sets but also the Annabelle bedroom says Annabelle on it and these are not Annabelle dolls which the older girl will pick up on and may wonder why santa is mixing toys! Does anyone know of any other generic sets of the same kind?

Any ideas?

My daughter was never really into dolls but I highly doubt she would notice (and she's 9 now) that the toys were from different sets/brands. :) good luck deciding! I wish my daughter had been into dolls *sigh* but it just wasn't her thing

I would probs go for the individual one for fighting purposes xx

I'd go with separate cots too. Doesn't have to be baby Annabelle ones does it?
IKEA do a nice wooden dolls bed that I thought about for DD1 but she doesn't seem to play with dolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->