Help me find a diet/fitness rouine!

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
So I had my little boy on Monday just gone and in myself i feel 100% fine :) Im thinking of starting to diet starting monday and then maybe start a fitness/toning routine in the next few weeks.

Im not sure though which diet to do:shrug: Iv done weight watchers and slimming world and tbh none of them shift the weight quick enough!
Im starting back at work in may and id like to be back to a size 8/10 by then. At the moment im a 14.

I also need advice on what sort of exercise to do.

I need cardio for sure so ill be running regularly:thumbup:
But i also need to tone the following...:

legs
ass
stomach
arms

I also have huge hips which must go!!

Can anyone help? suggest a diet maybe?

Are you BFing? I hope you don't mind me asking, I just wasn't sure if that might affect what you can/can't do.
xx

ill be keeping an eye on this cos Im in a similar situation. had my little one just over 3 weeks ago, no complications and im not BF, I lost about a stone within the first 10 days and im now half a stone above my pre preg weight but cant seem to shift this last bit. Ive been on the wii fit since 2 days after having LO and I started back (gently) at the gym last week. I was a 10 pre preg and im now a 12. My tummy is so wobbly.

Im going to do as much cardio as possible - running/cross trainer and bike/rowing then some weights to tone my arms. Was thinking of starting body combt too as this burns a massive amount of calories. I aim to still do 30 mins on the wii it as I can do this with LO around and I dont need to arrange child care.

In terms of diet I think ill do a little detox then just eat healthy (no caffene/alcohol/minimal carbs).

Good luck :)

Have you any spinning classes near you? Great on the legs and bum. It burns around 500 calories in 45 mins depending on how much effort you put in x

It would be difficult to find any diet and fitness routine especially if that plans will not work to you. So again you will be searching for another routine and see if it will work. I experienced that also. I tried searching the web and got so many results. Maybe you can choose yours too.

Hey, Congratulations on your little one :flower:
When you say the plans (ww, slimming world etc) haven't shifted the weight quick enough, how slow are we talking?
If you lost 1lb per week until may you would lose nearly 2 and a half stone.

I follow the new weight watchers plan, I have been doing it for less than three months and I have lost a stone, others lose it a lot quicker but I have a healthy bmi so I have found the weight comes off a little slower.

Exercise wise I do cardio 4/5 times a week, go to 2/3 body pump classes, go spinning once a week & try to go swimming once a week too.

When Tristan was younger I went running three times a week and did the 30 day shred whenever I could manage it, and I walked everywhere (I still do)

Good luck :flower:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"