Help me find a nursing bra!!!!!

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
The perfect nursing bra. I need comfort AND support. I want something soft that doesn't make my boobs feel super restricted and hard.

I never bought a nursing bra.(Well I did but from walmart.com and it turned out to be wayyyy to big and impossible to bf in....) When I was pregnant I bought a soft cup bra and ripped out the wires. Its been working so far but every now and then I have to wash it then im left with my regular hard cup bras that don't fit right anymore because my boobs change so much throughout the day...I then end up braless all day which makes me self conscience because my boobs aren't perky enough for no bra anymore :(

So please if you've found the perfect nursing bra that supports your boobs while making them look great and works well with nursing TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME where I can buy this magnificent thing!

I was fitted for a bra at Nordstrom and had them convert it into a nursing bra. It's perfect!

Thanks I just checked their site the bras look super comfy!!!

Have you looked at motherhood maternity? I got all mine from there and they are great!

Mine were Anita -- they are underwired but have soft cups and are fairly supportive and comfy.

I bought mine from Medela, I have two day time and one night time. They've worked great so far!!

This may not work for bigger chested ladies -- my breasts are on the smaller side. After LO was born I immediately went out to Target and just bought a bunch of tank-top camis. They work GREAT for nursing!! There are also these things called "nursing camis" which I've known a lot of women to wear. No underwire, insanely comfy, and you can be much more discrete when nursing in public (i.e., you don't have to pull your shirt up and expose your entire belly. You just pull the outer shirt up, and pull down the top of the cami to expose the breast). They have been lifesavers, really! I haven't worn a bra since LO was born!

https://lovingmomentsbras.com/seamless-wirefree-nursing-bra.html

The only one I can stand. Sooooo comfy.
$16 at Walmart. It's almost like tights material. Very stretchy, but provides decent support. I wear a 42 DDD and the 2x in this fits good. Most nursing bras look awful on me and I wouldn't leave the house in them. This one looks pretty good, smooth.

JCPenny is where I got mine, came in a two pack for $39 I think. Black and white. Comes in all different sizes. I normally wear pre breastfeeding 38 DD in those bras I wear a 42DDD. So they run small. But I like them and can even wear them with dresses and not look like Im wearing a granny bra lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->