Help me get some energy!

baby09

Reaction score
Any tips please on eating particular foods to help me have some energy! I'm sooo tired all the time! I've tried vitamins & a special formulated drink of vitamins and minerals - but no luck :( is there a special diet I could try?

Thanks xxx

Have you considered a Super Greens supplement? This is much different than the vitamin drink you probably took. What is your overall diet? Supplements are only an aid, if you are terribly exhausted then perhaps your general diet is the cause.

Well it's average I'd say. I eat a lot of vegetables, not much fruit though. Healthy homemade dinners. Always skip breakfast tho! Xxx

It might be a blood sugar crash. Try a morning smoothie if you are too busy with the kids :)

Eat your breakfast!!! Breakfast sets you up for a good day, as far as energy goes. This is the meal that can/should be high carb too since you'll have all day to burn it off. Do you drink enough water???

do you do any exercise?ive found thats made a huge difference for me even in justa few days.

Fill up a water bottle and make sure to refill it certain times a day, you need at least 64 oz daily-typically water should be 90% of what you drink. I drink a cup of coffee or tea in the morning, and have almond milk with a shake or at night. Water is SOOO important!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->