Help me ladies?

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Posted a post a few days ago about my tests being positive and doctors came back from the lab negative...I'm still getting positives at home what can be happening with this pregnancy I keep thinking it's not pregnancy and it's some sort of illness making my tests positive I have done one asda cheapy as iv added two clear blue digitals and got 1-2 weeks pregnant and also another which I can't add xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 21
I think your best bet is asking for a blood test and then go from there.

I'd go see a doctor Hun. Is that your most recent test? Only it's still very faint. If your still getting positives at home though you are pregnant. Maybe it was just a lab error, It can happen. I'd ask the doctor for bloods to check your levels. Probably the only way you will get reliable answers at the mo. Hope all goes well for you! xx

I'm sorry you're going through this stress :hugs:.How far along do you think you are? I would ask your doctor to take your bloods to check your HCG level, they should do a draw 48 hours later and hopefully your levels will have increased x

My last period was 19th December

That was my first test Saturday morning can't get my other one up from today I have done 2 clear blue digitals and 1/2 weeks on them both I'm hopefully getting my 2nd lab results in the morning and I negative bloods done Wednesday xx

I would take the tests to the doctors with me.

There my tests ladies the bottom right hand corner is this morning top right is 1 day after missed period

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
Thank yu all anyone ever heard of wrong results from lab? Xx

I've heard some doctors carry urine tests that are not very sensitive. I know kaiser suggests waiting at least a week past your missed af. Definitely request a blood test and take care of yourself in the meanwhile :)

Thank you all just feel like banging my head against a wall iv explained my loss in 2011 makes me a high risk in pregnany so you'd think they'd hurry up iv rang up for my urine results this morning and still not back :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->