Help me LOL

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Rich is working tonight and I can't get up the stairs to go bed or the toilet, would Jasmine be ok in her pram tonight? its either that or me stay up holding her all night?

I dont think there is a problem with her sleepin in her pram..
Hope you are able to do more soon.

I think that's so unsafe but I don't have any better ideas hun x

I'l have to drink coffee and stay up all night lol

Well does she never fall asleep in her pram when you go for a walk? As long as she is lay down flat?

Yeah she always falls asleep in her pram in the day or on her playmat as I can't get her up and down the stairs

Hmm well i cant see the problem aslong as she is lay flat feet to foot just like in a cot...I might be thinking different though as Karl is still in the pram where he lies flat all the time anyway...and if she falls asleep in it in the day surely the night isnt really any different?

I'm concerned as she normally naps for an hour in her pram in the day but will sleep for a good few at night

true tbh i dont usually have karl in his very long, but if there is no other choice? mabye just sleep with her pram next to you?

I would try and get a cheap travel cot for downstairs..i know thats not possible tonight, but just for future

Thats why we are moving to a bigger house so there is room for a travel cot

She's not a small baby. She's very active, and if she wants to she will get the pram to tip over. It isn't safe atall!

true tbh i dont usually have karl in his very long, but if there is no other choice? mabye just sleep with her pram next to you?

I would try and get a cheap travel cot for downstairs..i know thats not possible tonight, but just for future

I wish I could get a travel cot for her at the moment we can't afford one so were looking at next month before we can do that, they don't normally make Rich do guard so why they did tonight il never know

Awww i see..sorry your in this sitiuation, i really cant help karl is only small and stil in the lay down part of his pram, although he has never slept in it overnight he does in the day or when we go for a walk...

If nothing else i would get loads of blankets and sleep in the living room, not on the sofa though incase she rolls off.

I agree, camp out in the living room. My mom bought a new tv and wanted to sleep in her living room one night while she kept Erica overnight, and she just put blankets down on the floor and they slept on them. As long as you wake up when she wakes up, you should be fine. Sorry you are having such a hard time.

I don't see the problem with her sleeping in her pram, as if your sleeping in the same room you will wake when she does anyway.

Hope yous managed a good sleep!

Well ive been up all night as Jasmine was unwell again :(

oh I hope she will be better soon. You need to try and get some sleep today hun. xx

oh no, rita poor poor you and jasmine :hugs: hope she feels better soon :hugs: x

I wish I could but Rich they made Rich do the night shift and he has to do a part day aswell, meh I hate the army

Rich is working tonight and I can't get up the stairs to go bed or the toilet, would Jasmine be ok in her pram tonight? its either that or me stay up holding her all night?

why can,t you get upstairs hun ?

when danielle was young she is 8 now & we used to go to the inlaws to stop overnight we used to let danielle sleep in her pram & she was fine i think it would be fine as long as its not long term . xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->