Help me out anyone? X

Shellery

Reaction score
hi ladies

Well I got a positive opk strip day 16 and 17 ,typical that my digis turned up in the post late on day 17 but I got a smiley face that evening at around 6 pm,

When I went for a shower at around 9pm I noticed a little creamy cm, And we Bd at around 10,

The next day (day 1 I did another digital with smu and the smiley face had gone I had the tenderness that day aswell , that I can only explain as, you feel a bit sore and notice it with each step when you walk - sorry that probally makes no sence lol

Ff is telling me I o'd on day 17 but what I want to know is if the bd I got in that night gives me any chance?

Do you o after the surge or at the peak? Any words of wisdom girls?

You typically O 12-36 hours after you detect your surge, typically around 36, you probably Ovulated on day 17, as for the BD that night, there is a chance but sex the day before or even the day before that is even better. Good Luck!

You can get pregnant up to five days before ovulation. that is why they say to have sex 5 days before and every other day after before ovulation. days 5,4,3,2,1 are all days you can get pregnant. I am positive last time I got pregnant it was 3 days before my ovulation. I ovulated on Nov 18 and we had sex on the 15th and I was pregnant with a little girl./ I did loose her at 18 weeks but I know for a fact it was 3 days before I ovulated that I got pregnant.
Good Luck xoxoxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->