Help me out ? :)

RawrDinosaur

Reaction score
Right, NTNP.
I don't track my cycles apart from a rough guide app on my iPod and phone. But my phone says I should be mid way through AF by now (cd4) but nothing. This month I've had so many unusual niggles down there that I have been very hopeful, even though I've hardly seen the OH to DTD.

I've taken two Internet cheapies. Both neg. Checked this morning (and this might be tmi) but I'm low and firm, with cloudy cm that can stretch to 1cm-ish at a push. But I wouldn't call it stretchy. And I do keep feeling pains like she's goingto come but nothing yet.

You reckon she's playing a game with me this month?

Wish I could help, just didn't want to R&R. The good news is...it only takes one time to get a BFP. But I have found that the old saying, "a watched pot never boils" also applies to the witch. She's only elusive when I look for her. When I need her to hold off, she comes early. Definitely plays games!

Apparently even in women who are considered to have 'regular' periods there is variation of up to 8 days, so it still could come! I would prob be testing every day if I was you though, fingers crossed!

Thanks for replying, it's much appreciated. I'll update when I know more just in case there's anyone else having the same problems :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->