Help me please... Am I nuts?

Guiltyspark

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm at the end of my tether here. I had unprotected on 10th November. Ever since, I've had nausea. I had a few little tiny pricks of blood in underwear a few days after. Now at the end of the month (my period was due on the 28th, it came on the 1st December) or so I thought. For the first few days it was so light and simply spotting. Then for 2 days it came on kind of light to medium and then it stopped again and carried on spotting for another 3 days.

Thought okay well I'm not pregnant fair enough. But then the nausea started. Light as first, lacked appetite and what not, and its gradually gotten worse and worse. I used to live on wheat crunches and now I can't even taste them; literally! They taste like nothing at all, I tried 3 different bags and even gave them to my colleague and he said they were so strong they made his mouth water. Tried some McDonald's fries and they made me gag - twice! They tasted old and rancid and I normally love them! The other day too all day all I ate was a granola yoghurt and I had such painful wind and stomach ache (tmi, I know) that I ate nothing for nearly 48 hours.

Today the waves of nausea have came and gone; along with severe heartburn. I had a wave of it that bad I actually felt like I was going to be sick there and then. But then when I got home I demolished fish and chips, and now I'm back to a dull ache and a feeling of 'emptiness' is the only way I can describe it.

I've had trouble with acid before; I've been taking lansoprazole and domperidone 3 times a day for about 3 months now and haven't had any problems until now which makes it even weirder.

Now I'm having trouble peeling; burning whenever I go with frequent "I'm desperate" moments then only little bits come out, sometimes I can barely hold it in!

And also my shoulders are flipping itchy! They're driving me crazy! I've had marginally uncomfortable breasts (kind of, more aware of them if you understand my meaning) and random crying fits (when I came home and my hubby hadn't tidied the room I was hysterically crying for a while)

But I keep thinking I had that light bleed around my period due date so is it possible? I did a hpt around a week ago and it came back negative.

What's going on? Can anyone help?

Hi, I would say go the doc if you can. The burning when you pee sounds like it could be a UTI. If it is that, you want to get it treated asap. Also they could give you another pregnancy test while you are there. Good Luck hun!

No I don't think you are mad. Anything is possible and its not unheard of to bleed a little when you are preggo. If you are experiencing things that are unusual for you (sounds like you are) I would get checked out. also couldn't hurt to take another test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->