*help me please*

mummy2be...

Reaction score
Ok this is a long shot (and I hope it's allowed) but I need some fresh eyes on it...

I'm starting my own craft business - I will be making everything from crochet blankets to quilts to little personalised family trees to memory quilts.... Literally a bit of everything. While I'm a very creative person I'm not creative with words at all! I cannot think of a name! I'm not going to write the ones I've come up with because I'm hoping for sole
New ideas as I'm just going round in circles. I will give an idea of the direction I'm going in though

My maiden name is fox, so I wondered whether to go down the den/fox/ woodland route

My little girls are rella and Robyn, I'd love to use their names- maybe the name rella somewhere and a little robin in the logo

I'm also a big fan of confectionary - I was going along sugared something or other

This will all be run from my garden shed - so I was thinking garden/shed/workshop/factory... Secret garden esq...

So there it is, Ideas VERY gratefully received!

FoxTreeCrafts
GardenRella or SugarRella with a robin in the pic ;)

I'm horrible at this too- haha- no help! Maybe google some site that helps come up with names? I know there are ones out there...

Sugar Fox Crafts- maybe a cupcake with fox ears and a tail wrapped around the bottom of the cup for a logo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->