Help me read this please!!!

carlitosway

Reaction score
This is my first time using an opk and I am currently on cd12 (soon to be 13), is this a positive or no?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 28
Not quite positive.
A positive is as dark or darker than the control line. Keep testing :)

Edited to say: I should change what I said because I don't know how those OPKs work. There are some brands that there only needs to be a line and it doesn't matter how dark it is. This looks like a dollar store OPK? I don't know the guidelines for those :(. Hopefully someone else will have better input for you.

Agreed, keep testing. Although, I might add with some brands I never got a true positive, it looked just like a faint line when I was ovulating.
Good luck!

Thanks! I did just grab it from the Dollar Store, I imagine I should get some more-I'm on CD 13 and should ovulate on the 4th (according to the My Days app).

I'm wondering if I should give him a break and let him regenerate and dtd tomorrow night-we have been going at it every single day (and this morning was no different).

you could give him a break since your OPK is not positive yet. Keep testing.

Hi there! I tested with the $tree tests and my test line was darker than the control line. Test everyday. Mine got darker each day until it got super dark and I knew what a positive was supposed to look like after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->