Help me to get rid of pimples, please.

dawesin

Reaction score
I have been facing the problem of pimples for a couple of years. Although I have tried a few of the products available in the market but they don’t seem to be as good as they can get. These things really give you a bad look and make you stand out in the crowd for no reason. Can anyone suggest me a good product to help me get better results?

Before you start thinking about products, make sure you're doing other things to ensure good skin, such as:

1. Drinking at least 2ltrs of water a day

2. Washing your face morning and night and applying a small amount of face cream suitable to your skin type. Eg, if your skin is oily, don't use an oily moisturiser

3. Make sure you have a balanced diet with lots of fruit and veggies and limit processed and sugary, fatty foods

4. Get some exercise in each day.

If you aren't doing all of the above, then try it for 2 weeks and I can almost guarantee an improvment in your skin, hair and eyes :)

A good alround multi vitamin would be great for you too.

I love pure tea tree oil, just dab a little on your spots!

I also try not to get shampoo or conditioner on my face when i'm washing my hair! All the chemicals in them!

xx

I find my skin gets worse if I eat a lot of precessed food - as soon as I go back to eating healthily it clears up within a couple of weeks... As FJL said, lots of water and exercise help too. Is there any part of your face that you seem particularly prone to them? I find I get one or two around my mouth / chin when I've got PMT, and spots around your nose and cheeks are meant to be linked to toxins in your system, with ones on your forehead being due to stress... or that might be the other way around....

My sister uses Freederm which you can get over the counter.... or your doctor may prescribe you something if he thinks it's serious enough, or that it's really getting to you. Good luck x

Oops, just seen you're a dad, so perhaps the PMT won't be applicable!:blush:

I was told the best way wasto wash your face with just warm water in the morning and then splash it with cold to tighten up your pores, then wash it at night with a mild soap which doesn't dry it too much because if it dries the flakes can cause spots and blemishes. Then use a light or oil free face moisturiser because it stops your skin producing too much of it's own oil which can clog pores & drink loads of water. My skin improves in just a few days if I drink more water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->