Help me with my chart pls?!

Lilly12

Mommy & #2 on board
Reaction score
This is the first month charting and im confused.
Wonder if I OV'ed yet or not?!

I wanna know if i function properly :winkwink:

here's my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e241e

help appreciated!!

ps. didnt know where to post this, as we're not ttc yet.

Well, according to the rules, your first higher measurement is on day 14 (higher than any of the six days before). You then need at least 3 out of 4 of the next temperatures to be higher than any of those 6 before day 14, which you have as well. So I would say you can be reasonably sure that you ovulated, most likely about day 13, as temperatures take a wee while to rise. :thumbup:
Although all your temperatures are quite low in comparision to the ones from your last mentruation. Any idea why they are so much higher? Did you not sleep well, or measure late? Or did you just come off the pill then?

Thanks for replying.
Well last month I used a different thermometer..
on cycle day 1 I started using a "real" BBT thermometer.
I read that your temps can be erratic during menstruation..maybe thats why?
And maybe my temps will still rise before I have my AF?

I don;t know Im kinda lost in this whole temping BBT thing ..:wacko:

I thought i'd have OV'ed around CD12- 13..cause of the temps and cause of the cervical mucus..but then a temp drop @ CD16 & rise @ CD17..

i'm lost!!!:cry:

I wouldn't worry too much about the drop, seeing as your temps came straight back up again. Sometimes you just have a random low temperature, earlier measuring, being cold at night, not measuring correctly eg breathing through your mouth, and lots of other factors can all do that. It's important to realise that there's some measurement error in all your measurements, so one temp out of order isn't a big deal. Overall your chart looks really good, no need to panic.

Well what I did was I discarded the temperature dip on CD16 ..n FF shows I OV'ed on CD13!
It could be because my husband was off on wednesday(CD15) so we slept in..and thursdays (CD16) he had to work at 6 so I didnt sleep so good..cause usually he works at nights and we sleep in so I dont feel the need to wake up unless my alarm goes at 6am to take my temp.
I'll see what happens with my temps in the next few days..:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->